AYC is continuing its mission of enriching lives with yoga by partnering with various distinguished organizations and offering free yoga classes taught by our dedicated volunteers.
We are inviting graduates of the Yoga Teacher Training course to volunteer for the ongoing and upcoming projects.
1. Youth Outreach – Sai Wan Ho
Every Monday (Start from 3 Jan 2022)
7:30 – 8:30pm
2. SoCO – Sham Shui Po
Every Wednesday (Start from 12 Jan 2022)
10:30 – 11:30am
3. Global Chinese Breast Cancer Organziations Alliance – Lai Chi Kok
Every Friday (Start from 14 Jan 2022)
10 – 11am
4. Online Yoga Class for All (Ongoing)
Every Tuesday 12 -12:30pm / Thursday 12 – 12:30pm
Can teach from home or at Anahata Yoga Online Studio
5. Yoga for Homeless in HK – Tai Kok Tsui (Ongoing)
10:30 – 11:30am
If you are interested and available to teach in the above projects, please or follow the steps below.
If you have not registered as a volunteer in AYC website please read the guideline below and register as a volunteer.
If you have already registered as a volunteer, please follow the steps below to teach in that project.
1) Login to www.yogacommunity.org with the login details
2) Visit the “ongoing projects” section and select “Apply” and choose the project you are interested to teach.
3) Once applied, please wait for the admin to approve your request, and you will be added to the WhatsApp group where you will be guided by the Project Leader for the next steps.
Thank you in advance for your continuous support.
Andiappan Yoga Community