Our Project Leader M/s Christina has restarted this project and classes will resume from 23rd Sep 2018.
Project Name and Nature: Overseas Workers Group Class at Cheung Chau Island
Praya Sports Centre, Cheung Chau Municipal Services Building. 2 Tai Hing Tai Rd, Cheung Chau, Hong Kong
Every Sunday 4 – 5 PM
Notes: This class will be open to the public and especially target Overseas workers those who work in that area.
If you are interested to attend the class as a student, please follow the steps below to complete your registration.
- Visit this link https://www.yogacommunity.org/student-enrollment/
- Find AYC Class for Overseas Workers Group Class at Cheung Chau Island in the Project list.
- Fill in the details and upon submitting the form you will receive an email that contains the details of the class with location and timings etc.
- You can contact the project teacher with the details given in that email. or you can show up at the venue as per the day and time mentioned in the email.
- Remember to bring the email copy to show to the teacher on the first day of your class.
Who can teach in this project: Andiappan Yoga Community Volunteer Teachers those who have completed a minimum of 200hrs Yoga Teacher Training Course with International Yoga Academy, Hong Kong can apply for this project. Share the gift of yoga and help us in fulfilling AYC’s mission. Your enthusiasm and help are greatly appreciated.
If you are a registered AYC volunteer you are eligible to assist/ teach in this program, please follow these steps:
- Log-in to the AYC website (yogacommunity.org)
- Under “My Profile”, click “Ongoing Projects”
- Find (Overseas Workers Group Class at Cheung Chau Island), and select “I would like to apply”
- Please wait for the admin to add you to the WhatsApp group before you start assisting / teaching.