IRIS: Your Escape is an all-day Yoga and Wellness Festival. We create a community that is accessible and open to everyone regardless of age, gender, and race. Our goal is to create a collective consciousness that encourages people to connect with others on a deeper level. Through yoga, meditation, music, arts, health and wellness education, we inspire individuals to become a better version of themselves.
Andiappan Yoga Community together with Anahata Yoga, Hong Kong partnered with IRIS and help promote the health and wellness education. Andiappan Yoga Community's Founder/Director Dr. Yogananth Andiappan will lead a "Detox and Destress" Yoga class and explain the benefits of practicing yoga regularly. Followed by Class there will be yoga demonstrations by AYC's teaching volunteers and Anahata Yoga YTT graduates.
The rundown of this part of the event
- 4.50 - 5.50 pm Destress and Detox Yoga Class with Dr. Yogananth Andiappan ( This class is assisted by Shui Yin Suki Ng, Jane Wu, Onthida Bamrung, Daisy Alam Eugenio , Ka Yee Chan Isabella)
- 5.50 - 6.00 pm Yoga Demo by Claire, Ming, Angela, Merly, Sandra and Anuja.
- 6.00 - 6.10 pm Yoga Demo by Onthida, Melody, Suki, Tracy , Sally, Daisy.
- 6.10 - 6.15 pm Yoga Demo by Master Mahesh and Master Aarya
- 6.15 - 6.20 pm Yoga Demo by Master Yogananth Andiappan and Master Yoko
The Organisers of the IRIS event has also graciously given us 40 complimentary tickets, 20% discount codes, and a booth for AYC to promote its activities. We sincerely appreciate the support and we hope to work with IRIS event every year to help promote the mind-body wellness in Hong Kong.
For more details about this IRIS event please visit: https://www.irishkg.com/
We thank you all the AYC Volunteers for helping us with this event.