Andiappan Yoga Community partners with St. Anne’s Catholic Church to share yoga with the overseas workers' community in Stanley.
Project Name and Nature: AYC Class at St. Anne's Filipino Catholic Group, Hong Kong
“We salute your community for providing free yoga lessons to foreign workers. And in this way your community helps to develop the peace and unity to peoples with different nationalities.” — St. Anne’s Filipino Catholic Group Coordinator Lorenda Rafanan
Venue: St. Anne’s Catholic Church, 1, Tung Tau Wan Road, Stanley, Hong Kong
Class Schedule: Meets twice monthly on every second Sunday from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.; and every fourth Sunday from 4 to 5 p.m.
Who can teach in this project:
Andiappan Yoga Community Volunteer Teachers those who have completed a minimum of 200hrs Yoga Teacher Training Course with International Yoga Academy, Hong Kong can apply for this project. Share the gift of yoga and help us in fulfilling AYC’s mission. Your enthusiasm and help are greatly appreciated.
If you are a registered AYC volunteer you are eligible to assist/ teach in this program, please follow these steps:
- Log-in to the AYC website (yogacommunity.org)
- Under “My Profile”, click “Ongoing Projects”
- Find (AYC Class at St. Anne's Filipino Catholic Group, Hong Kong), and select “I would like to apply”
- Please wait for the admin to add you to the WhatsApp group before you start assisting / teaching.
Notes: This class will be open to the public and especially target Overseas workers those who work in that area.
If you are interested to attend the class as a student, this class is open to the general public and overseas workers. But please follow the steps below to complete your registration.
- Please visit this link https://www.yogacommunity.org/student-enrollment/
- Fill in the details and upon submitting the form you will receive an email that contains the details of the class with location and timings etc.
- You can contact the project teacher with the details given in that email. or you can show up at the venue as per the day and time mentioned in the email.
- Remember to bring the email copy to show to the teacher on the first day of your class.
For more information about St. Anne’s Catholic Church, please visit: www.stannes.hk