Project Update (22/Nov/2018): Thank you M/s Ceci Lee for the support and help manage this project for the past 4 years. M/s Melody Tin has agreed to take up the project leader role.
Andiappan Yoga Community partners with the Tung Wah Group of Hospitals Jockey Club Tai Kok Tsui Integrated Services Centre to share the practice and benefits of yoga with women from disadvantaged socio-economic backgrounds.
“We really appreciated that Master Vishnu came to teach the first class. He explained yoga to the students in very simple way and delivered an important message about the benefits of yoga.” – Andiappan Yoga Community Volunteer Teacher Ceci Lee
Project Name and Nature: Tai Kok Tsui Integrated Services Centre, Hong Kong
Venue: Shop No. 9, G/F., June Garden, 28 Tung Chau Street, Tai Kok Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Class Schedule: Mondays from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m.
Who can teach in this project: Andiappan Yoga Community Volunteer Teachers those who have completed a minimum of 200hrs Yoga Teacher Training Course with International Yoga Academy, Hong Kong can apply for this project. Share the gift of yoga and help us in fulfilling AYC’s mission. Your enthusiasm and help are greatly appreciated.
If you are a registered AYC volunteer you are eligible to assist/ teach in this program, please follow these steps:
- Log-in to the AYC website (yogacommunity.org)
- Under “My Profile”, click “Ongoing Projects”
- Find (Tai Kok Tsui Integrated Services Centre, Hong Kong), and select “I would like to apply”
- Please wait for the admin to add you to the WhatsApp group before you start assisting / teaching.
- Please make sure you are available to teach on Mondays to teach this class before applying for this project.
For more information about Tung Wah Group of Hospitals Jockey Club Tai Kok Tsui Integrated Services, please visit: https://tkt.tungwahcsd.org/eng/