Project Status: Class ongoing now
Last Updated: 27 April 2021
Please note our venue is changed to:
Location: Activity Room, Tiu Keng Leng Sports Centre, 2 Chui Ling Road, Tseung Kwan O
We are happy to share that AYC’s classes for the financially disadvantaged are back! Please note the below guidelines to protect ourselves and each other:
Please note the below guidelines to protect ourselves and each other:
- The AYC volunteers/teachers will make arrangements in the class sizing and spacing.
- We aim to maintain a 1.5 meter distance between mats for larger classes.
- All participants must wear masks. Maintain personal hygiene before and after the class
- If you are feeling unwell or have flu-like symptoms, please do not join the class.
- Hands-on adjustments will be limited.
Project Name and Nature: AYC Class for The Financially Disadvantaged at Sai Kung
Venue: Activity Room, Tiu Keng Leng Sports Centre, 2 Chui Ling Road, Tseung Kwan O
Class Schedule: Every Sunday 8 - 9 am
時間: 逢星期日早上8 - 9
Notes: This class will be open to the financially disadvantaged people who live in that area.
If you are interested to attend the class as a student, please follow the steps below to complete your registration.
- Visit this link https://www.yogacommunity.org/student-enrollment/
- Find AYC Class for The Financially Disadvantaged at Sai Kung in the Project list.
- Fill in the details and upon submitting the form you will receive an email that contains the details of the class with location and timings etc.
- You can contact the project teacher with the details given in that email. or you can show up at the venue as per the day and time mentioned in the email.
- Remember to bring the email copy to show to the teacher on the first day of your class.
Who can teach in this project: Andiappan Yoga Community Volunteer Teachers those who have completed a minimum of 200hrs Yoga Teacher Training Course with International Yoga Academy, Hong Kong can apply for this project. Share the gift of yoga and help us in fulfilling AYC’s mission. Your enthusiasm and help are greatly appreciated.
有興趣申請為此計劃義教之AYC義工：已完成香港INTERNATIONAL YOGA ACADEMY瑜伽教師培訓之ANDIAPPAN YOGA COMMUNITY義工可以申請為此計劃義教。一起分享瑜伽的恩賜，亦幫助我們實現AYC的使命。我們十分感激您的熱誠和幫助。申請為此計劃義教前，請確保您每星期一至五均有時間，並習慣在鏡頭前教授瑜伽。課堂將按老師的時間輪流安排老師，亦給予學生多元的學習體驗。
If you are a registered AYC volunteer you are eligible to assist/ teach in this program, please follow these steps:
- Log-in to the AYC website (yogacommunity.org)
- Under “My Profile”, click “Ongoing Projects”
- Find (AYC Class for The Financially Disadvantaged at Sai Kung), and select “I would like to apply”
- Please wait for the admin to add you to the WhatsApp group before you start assisting / teaching.
- 點擊「My Profile」，然後選擇「Ongoing Projects」；
- 找到「AYC Class for The Financially Disadvantaged at Sai Kung」，然後選擇「I would like to apply」；
Please click this link and see the guideline (1) before coming to the AYC classes.