1. Amber rain signal was hoisted a few hours before class and weather was very bad. Limited space on pier available due to water and groups seeking shelter in the pier. Students who attended have great energy and focus to their practice in difficult conditions. Hatha style class focused on full body strength and mobility.
2. Student numbers were down - probably due to poor weather. Hatha style class and students gave great energy and enjoyed the class.
3. It was awesome. The students and teachers came to class even under amber rainstorm. It’s very impressive.
4. The student practice regularly with no pain issues. We focused on shoulder mobility, back care and core stability today.
5. In the first class of this series, the students are keen on trying the stretching and strengthening poses, getting a sense of their edges in their flexibility and stamina.
6. Well structured
All students complied in
7. Happy to assist Master Vishnu, students get used to his teaching and willing to try more. Good to see the students’ improve, always our motivation.
8. All mums were so focused and gave their great effort to try all poses. Some of them are the first time on yoga. They are really enjoy this "Me Time" very much.
9. Class started with Nadi Shodhana Pranayama, which helps to
calms our mind and rejuvenates the nervous system. Stretching exercises with breathing.
Downdog with blocks, cat cow spinal alignment, core strengthening, lower back relaxation.
10. Yoga for seniors could sound very challenging but its countless health benefits in alleviating pain conditions and mental stress made it an extremely valuable opportunity for seniors to reach their full potential. The session was very well-structured and was tailor made for seniors of all ages. With a lot of hands-on adjustments based on different participants’ body needs, the class was interactive, energetic and full of laughter! Highly accessible to students of all levels, the class was definitely a refreshing and encouraging one!
11. Very humid conditions so focused on yin style practice and pranayama for cooling. Excellent class - students applied themselves very well with lots of joy and smiles throughout!
12. Hatha flow class with focus on full body strength and stretch. Very hot and humid - students gave good focus and energy to their practice - lots of smiles too!
13. The one on one session allows spontaneous poses to target stiff shoulders, and weak arms and lower back. It was a very practical and fruitful time for both the teacher and student.
14. Great practice today with positive vibes and energy. We enjoyed the variations with binds and twists. Thank you AYC for bringing us together.
Quite a few student has wrist pain, we need some stretching pose at beginning, and then knee plank pose, warrior pose for strengthening, ending with tree pose for balancing and lengthening.
16. Great practice, well done everyone. I m happy to be part of team. Thank you AYC
17. The student is generally healthy with no pain issues or injuries, so we had a balanced practice overall.
18. Was not many students today but it is good that we did 1-1 class and focus on helping them particularly
19. I am very touched when Si Fu Master Yogananth walked into the studio and students were clapping for him. Si Fu been not teaching in this class for awhile, everyone including myself just too happy to see him again.
20. Students are working hard. There are also good interaction with the students, sharing positive feedback after the classes.