Andiappan Yoga Community Continuous Education Program (AYCCEP)
AYC is pleased to offer a number of courses to aid and support the development of yoga teachers across our community. The courses provide attendees with practical tuition in the ability to teach yoga and yoga therapy elements to yoga students at a beginner level. Attendees will benefit from the extensive skill and experience of the Anahata studio yoga masters who will conduct each of the courses available
This new program will be launched in August and is for yoga teachers/yoga practitioners interested in growing their teaching techniques.
The program is for you if:
- you are eager to learn, deepen and expand knowledge of yoga;
- you want to learn how to improve harmony between body, mind and soul;
- you are looking for a comprehensive, well structured, and safe teaching approach; and,
- you have a desire to share the art of healing or therapeutic way with others.
Each workshop will include theory, practical sequencing and teaching techniques, and workshops will be taught by experienced teachers with free course materials to be provided to all the participants.
安迪潘瑜伽聯盟很高興地提供及開設多種課程來協助和支持我們組織內的瑜伽導師發展。 這些課程為參加者提供實用的教學技巧，使他們能夠學懂教授瑜伽和瑜伽療法的元素給瑜伽初學者。Anahata Studio 的瑜伽大師們將會分享他們的豐富技能，經驗和精彩的課堂給課程參予者。
How To Teach Pranayama For Beginners – Dr. Yogananth Andiappan
2 -5 pm, Saturday, 14th August 2021
- HK$0 (Andiappan Yoga Community Project Leaders/Star Volunteers 安迪潘瑜伽聯盟的項目負責人及星級義工)
- ***For project leaders & Star Volunteers, please kindly contact +852 6995 7621 for reservation
- – Any past and current project leaders of Andiappan Yoga Community
- – 任何曾經或現在的項目負責人
– Any past and present star Volunteers of Andiappan Yoga Community
- – 任何曾經和現在的義工
- HK$250 (Online Participation for All Registered AYC’s Volunteers 只限網上參與，適用於所有安迪潘瑜伽聯盟的註冊義工)
- – Any volunteers who are registered with AYC and their volunteer profile is approved and displayed in volunteer list. The participation for the workshop is via ONLINE. Online link will be sent to you one day before the workshop day.
- – 適用於所有在安迪潘瑜伽聯盟已被批核其资料及在義工列表內的註冊的義工。 在線進行的工作坊會在前一天透過電郵傳送給參與工作坊的參與者。
- HK$500 (Andiappan Yoga Community Registered Volunteer Teachers – Studio Participation 參予授課於Anahata Yoga 的工作坊之安迪潘瑜伽聯盟註冊的義工導師)
- – Any volunteers who are registered with AYC and their volunteer profile is approved and displayed in volunteer list. The participation for the workshop is at Anahata Yoga Studio
- – 適用於所有在安迪潘瑜伽聯盟已被批核其资料及在義工列表內的註冊的義工。 參與者會在Anahata Yoga 課室裡參與是次工作坊。
- HK$800 (International Yoga Academy Graduates – Studio Participation 參予授課於Anahata Yoga 的工作坊之國際瑜伽學院畢業生)
- – Anyone who is the International Yoga Academy, Hong Kong Teacher Training Graduate ( Teacher Training Students of Andiappan Yoga India, Anahata Yoga can choose this option)
- – 適用於所有國際瑜伽學院的香港導師培訓課程畢業生（在印度安迪潘瑜伽和Anahata Yoga的導師培訓學生亦可以選擇此選項）
- HK$1000 (Non International Yoga Academy Students – Studio Participation 參予授課於Anahata Yoga 的工作坊之非國際瑜伽學院畢業生)
- – Open to all other students who are not part of the Andiappan Yoga Volunteer Community and International Yoga Academy
- – 適用於所有不屬於安迪番潘聯盟義工團隊或非國際瑜伽學院的學生
****Please choose the above option carefully. Choosing the wrong option to apply for the course will lead to admission being rejected without any refund.
*To be eligible to enroll in this course, we recommend you complete 200hrs foundation yoga teacher training before the course to understand teaching and sequencing for teaching yoga basics.
About the workshop:
How to teach Pranayama for beginners – Dr. Yogananth Andiappan
Pranayama is a Sanskrit word to describe yoga breathing exercises that have the ability to increase our energy, release stress, lower anxiety, sleep better, improve self-awareness and engagement of the parasympathetic nervous system can rebalance brain chemistry.
Being aware of the breath, we can actually control and transform our emotional state and Pranayama is recognised as one of the most powerful tools for enhancing wellbeing and inner peace.
In this workshop, you get to learn the basic elements and benefits of Pranayama (breathing techniques) and a scientific approach on how to teach Pranayama for beginners with various ailments.