After the successful event last year, Asia Society HK and Indian Consulate Hong Kong has requested us to teach at the International Yoga Day 2018 Event
To raise awareness to the community of Hong Kong people, Andiappan Yoga Community Supports International Yoga Day Celebration 2018
Organised by Asia Society & Indian Consulate, Hong Kong
June 17, 2018 (Sunday)
Location: Asia Society Hong Kong Centre, 9 Justice Drive, Admiralty, Hong Kong
Family Yoga at the Lippo Amphitheatre from 3 pm – 4 pm,
Pranayama & Meditation in the Lee Quo Wei room from 11:15 am – 112:15 pm.
To attend this class as students please contact Mr. Shaheen Nakoda, Program Manager / 2103 9515
Who can teach in this project:
Andiappan Yoga Community Volunteer Teachers those who have completed a minimum of 200hrs Yoga Teacher Training Course with International Yoga Academy, Hong Kong can apply for this project. Share the gift of yoga and help us in fulfilling AYC’s mission. Your enthusiasm and help are greatly appreciated.
If you are a registered AYC volunteer you are eligible to assist/ teach in this program, please follow these steps:
- Log-in to the AYC website (yogacommunity.org)
- Under “My Profile”, click “Ongoing Projects”
- Find (International Yoga Day 2018 - organised by Asia Society & Indian Consulate), and select “I would like to apply”
- Please wait for the admin to add you to the WhatsApp group before you start assisting / teaching.
This class is open to the general public. But please follow the steps below to complete your registration.
- Please visit this link https://www.yogacommunity.org/student-enrollment/
- Fill in the details and upon submitting the form you will receive an email that contains the details of the class with location and timings etc.
- You can contact the project teacher with the details given in that email. or you can show up at the venue as per the day and time mentioned in the email.
- Remember to bring the email copy to show to the teacher on the first day of your class.