Andiappan Yoga Community has arranged online yoga classes as alternate arrangement to support the students those have been participating in our community classes regularly.
Keeping good health is important during this critical period. AYC has made alternate arrangements to support your yoga practice to maintain good health. Continue to keep up your yoga practice and stay healthy both physically and mentally.
A therapeutic sequence of gentle yoga poses combined with breathing techniques will be taught in this class that can help destress and detox.
Classes are held online:
Every Tue - 12 - 12.30 pm - Pranayama & Meditation
Every Thur - 8 - 8.30 pm - Destress Yoga
Every Sat - 5 - 6 pm - Yoga Therapy
Every Sun - 6.15 - 7.15 pm - Restorative Yoga
Please note the schedule for all the classes are in Hong Kong Time =GMT+ 8
ANDIAPPAN瑜伽社區（ANDIAPPAN YOGA COMMUNITY，AYC）特別安排了網上瑜伽課程，以支援那些定期參與我們社區瑜伽課堂的學生。在這段艱難的時期，保持健康尤為重要。AYC已準備網上課程，讓您繼續練習瑜伽，保持身心健康。課堂上會教授有療愈效果的柔和瑜伽動作，並結合呼吸技巧，幫助您減壓和排毒。
逢星期二 - 下午12時至12時30分 - 呼吸調息與冥想
逢星期四 - 下午8時至8時30分 - 舒壓瑜伽
逢星期六 - 下午5時至6時 - 瑜伽治療
逢星期日 - 下午6時15分至7時15分 - 修復瑜伽
所有課堂皆以香港時間 = GMT+8 為準
Who can Join this class?
These classes are conducted for financially distressed and disadvantaged and give support to Physical and mental health for people suffering from anxiety, depression and other conditions arising from social distancing measures.
Teachers can teach in English and Chinese
Guide Line 3: Online Class General Teaching guidelines:
- Volunteer teachers who wish to teach the online class at the Anahata Yoga studio, please visit 8/F Admin office and teach at the private room.
- Arrive 10 mins before the start of the class and switch on the TV and login with the relevant zoom link.
- If you need help, please use the phone and call 33 (Anahata yoga reception) one of our reception staff can come to assist you.
- Please switch off the TV, Aircon, and the lights after the class.
- Always teach basic and simple poses.
- Keep a consistency in the sequence, not necessary to change the sequence for each class.
- Keep regular self-practice/ discussion with experienced masters/ attending specialized courses and teach different groups of people will enhance your teaching knowledge.
- Teach the class with grounding and relaxing approach with breathing methods. Encourage a gentle and mindful practice.
- Understand that our target students are from different backgrounds with different body conditions and lifestyles. Most of them don’t have exposure to proper yoga class or have a full understanding of what is yoga. Hence our classes are aimed to provide a destress, relaxing and mindful practice for students at all levels.
- Advanced poses, partner yoga poses, and inversions are not allowed to teach in any of the AYC community classes.
- Please do not exchange any personal information with the participants.
- Avoid giving any medical advice or discussing personal matters with the participants.
- Please write your class observation during your attendance registration in AYC app so that other students can understand the class and the students better. If you have any questions about the classes, please seek advice from the project leader of that project.
- 如需協助，請使用房間內的電話並致電33(Anahata接待處) 聯絡職員。
AYC Volunteer Teachers who are interested to apply to teach in this project :
Andiappan Yoga Community Volunteer Teachers those who have completed Yoga Teacher Training with International Yoga Academy, Hong Kong can apply to teach for this project. Share the gift of yoga and help us in fulfilling AYC’s mission. Your enthusiasm and help are greatly appreciated. Before you apply to teach in this project, Please make sure you are available on on Mondays to Fridays and comfortable to teach in front of a camera. Teachers will be rotated based on availability and to give variety to the students.
有興趣申請為此計劃義教之AYC義工：已完成香港INTERNATIONAL YOGA ACADEMY瑜伽教師培訓之ANDIAPPAN YOGA COMMUNITY義工可以申請為此計劃義教。一起分享瑜伽的恩賜，亦幫助我們實現AYC的使命。我們十分感激您的熱誠和幫助。申請為此計劃義教前，請確保您每星期一至五均有時間，並習慣在鏡頭前教授瑜伽。課堂將按老師的時間輪流安排老師，亦給予學生多元的學習體驗。
If you are a registered AYC volunteer Teacher you are eligible to assist/ teach in this program, please follow these steps:
- Log-in to the AYC website (yogacommunity.org)
- Under “My Profile”, click “Ongoing Projects”
- Find (Online Yoga class for ALL), and select “I would like to apply”
- Please wait for the admin to add you to the WhatsApp group before you start assisting / teaching.
- 點擊「My Profile」，然後選擇「Ongoing Projects」；
- 找到「Online Yoga class for ALL」，然後選擇「I would like to apply」；
For students who are interested to join this online class please follow the steps below.
- Visit this link https://www.yogacommunity.org/student-enrollment/
- Find AYC Class "Online Yoga class for ALL" in the Project list.
- Fill in the details and upon submitting the form you will receive an email that contains the details of the class.
- Please download yogacommunity app in Apple app store here or Google play store here and enter the login details sent in the email.
- Please Whatsapp your name and email address to +852 6214 8847 and we will send you a Free Online Class Link to your WhatsApp number directly every week.
- Remember to login to zoom 10 mins before the class. Please register with your login name same as AYC website and do not share the meeting ID with others.
- 於「Student Enrollment Form」選擇 Project 「Online Yoga class for ALL」
- 請於 Apple app store或Google play store 下載 Yogacommunity 應用程式，然後輸入以上電郵中的登入資料
- 請連同您的姓名及電郵地址 Whatsapp 到+852 6214 8847，我們將會每星期透過Whatsapp傳送免費瑜伽課的ZOOM鏈接給您。
- 記得在課堂開始前10分鐘登入Zoom。請以您在 AYC 網站登記的名稱登入，不要和他人分享會議ID。