Project status: Class ongoing now
Last Updated: 29 April 2021
We are happy to share that AYC Class for The Financially Disadvantaged, Saturday, Central, Hong Kong are back! Please note the below guidelines to protect ourselves and each other:
Please note the below guidelines to protect ourselves and each other:
- The AYC volunteers/teachers will make arrangements in the class sizing and spacing.
- We aim to maintain a 1.5 meter distance between mats for larger classes.
- Feel free to wear a mask as needed. Maintain personal hygiene before and after the class
- If you are feeling unwell or have flu-like symptoms, please do not join the class.
- Hands-on adjustments will be limited.
Andiappan Yoga Community shares yoga with the Financially Disadvantaged in Central on Saturdays.
Andiappan Yoga Community
“At first I thought yoga is only for young people, but after this class I realized that this is really for everyone! I am over 50 years old and I’m so happy I was able to join this class. Master Yogananth and the teachers are really inspiring. Thank you for the opportunity and we look forward to more.” — Beth Inocentes, program participant
“起初我以為瑜伽只適合年輕人，但是上完這堂課後，我意識到這確實適合每個人！我已經50多歲了，我很高興能夠加入這堂課。 Master Yogananth和老師們真的很鼓舞人心。感謝您提供的機會，我們期待著更多。” - Beth Inocentes,計劃參與者
Ms. Vienna who has been teaching in this project regularly is now the project leader.
活動負責人: Ms. Vienna Mak
Project Name and Nature: AYC Class for The Financially Disadvantaged,Saturday, Central, Hong Kong
Venue: Pier 10, Central, Hong Kong
Saturdays from 3 to 4 p.m.
Notes: This class will be open to the general public and especially target The Financially Disadvantaged in that area.
If you are interested to attend the class as a student, please follow the steps below to complete your registration.
- Visit this link https://www.yogacommunity.org/student-enrollment/
- Find AYC Class for The Financially Disadvantaged,Saturday, Central, Hong Kong in the Project list.
- Fill in the details and upon submitting the form you will receive an email that contains the details of the class with location and timings etc.
- You can contact the project teacher with the details given in that email. or you can show up at the venue as per the day and time mentioned in the email.
- Remember to bring the email copy to show to the teacher on the first day of your class.
- 於「Student Enrollment Form」選擇 Project 「AYC Class for The Financially Disadvantaged,Saturday, Central, Hong Kong」;
Who can teach in this project:
Andiappan Yoga Community Volunteer Teachers those who have completed a minimum of 200hrs Yoga Teacher Training Course with International Yoga Academy, Hong Kong can apply for this project. Share the gift of yoga and help us in fulfilling AYC’s mission. Your enthusiasm and help are greatly appreciated.
有興趣申請為此計劃義教之AYC義工：已完成香港INTERNATIONAL YOGA ACADEMY瑜伽教師培訓之ANDIAPPAN YOGA COMMUNITY義工可以申請為此計劃義教。一起分享瑜伽的恩賜，亦幫助我們實現AYC的使命。我們十分感激您的熱誠和幫助。申請為此計劃義教前，請確保您每星期一至五均有時間，並習慣在鏡頭前教授瑜伽。課堂將按老師的時間輪流安排老師，亦給予學生多元的學習體驗。
If you are a registered AYC volunteer you are eligible to assist/ teach in this program, please follow these steps:
- Log-in to the AYC website (yogacommunity.org)
- Under “My Profile”, click “Ongoing Projects”
- Find (AYC Class for The Financially Disadvantaged,Saturday, Central, Hong Kong), and select “I would like to apply”
- Please wait for the admin to add you to the WhatsApp group before you start assisting / teaching
- 點擊「My Profile」，然後選擇「Ongoing Projects」；
- 找到「AYC Class for The Financially Disadvantaged,Saturday, Central, Hong Kong」，然後選擇「I would like to apply」；
For more information on teaching the overseas workers community, please contact us AYC at official business WhatsApp at +852 6214 8847 (Message only No Calls) or join our Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/groups/yac.overseasworkers
Please click this link and see the guideline (1) before coming to the AYC classes.