Since 15 April 2017
Financially Accessible Yoga
Project Status: Completed
Last Updated: 15 September 2022
About this Project:
Update on 7th March: Leading financial institution PrimeCredit, has graciously offered their office space to us for the community yoga class. The class restarted again starting 10th March 2018. The class timing is 9- 10 am
Update on Feb 2018: This project is currently is on hold and we are now looking for a new venue. If anyone is able to offer an indoor venue in and around central, admiralty, Wanchai, Sheung wan we can restart this project as this class had a regular group of students who very much enjoyed the meditative and destress benefits of yoga. We strongly believe meditation and simple yogic practices can really help the people of hong kong to de-stress and improve one’s health and well-being. Due to the nature of this class, we can only do this class in a quiet indoor area. please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to offer/arrange a venue for this class. We are always flexible with timings.
For anyone looking to alleviate the strains of a busy lifestyle come to join this class offered by our trained volunteers and experience the de-stress benefits of yoga.
Project Name and Nature: Destress Yoga and Meditation Class, Hong Kong
Venue: Prime Credit Office, 12/F Euro Trade Centre, 21-23 Des Voeux Road, Central, Hong Kong
Class Schedule: 9 – 10 am Every Saturday.
Notes: This class will be open to the public.
If you are interested to attend the class as a student, please follow the steps below to complete your registration.
- Visit this link https://www.yogacommunity.org/student-enrollment/
- Find Destress Yoga and Meditation Class at Prime Credit Office Central Saturday in the Project list.
- Fill in the details and upon submitting the form you will receive an email that contains the details of the class with location and timings etc.
- You can contact the project teacher with the details given in that email. or you can show up at the venue as per the day and time mentioned in the email.
- Remember to bring the email copy to show to the teacher on the first day of your class.
Who can teach in this project: Andiappan Yoga Community Volunteer Teachers those who have completed a minimum of 200hrs Yoga Teacher Training Course with International Yoga Academy, Hong Kong can apply for this project. Share the gift of yoga and help us in fulfilling AYC’s mission. Your enthusiasm and help are greatly appreciated.
If you are a registered AYC volunteer you are eligible to assist/ teach in this program, please follow these steps:
- Log-in to the AYC website (yogacommunity.org)
- Under “My Profile”, click “Ongoing Projects”
- Find (Destress Yoga and Meditation Class at Prime Credit Office Central Saturday), and select “I would like to apply”
- Please wait for the admin to add you to the WhatsApp group before you start assisting / teaching.